This is an exciting opportunity to take a leading role in the provision of SEO specialist services in our company. Our industry is highly competitive and candidates who have extensive knowledge and experience in SEO/SEM are requested to apply.
- Manage, plan and execute SEO campaigns for clients.
- Conduct keyword, market and competitor analyses and reporting on an ongoing basis.
- Fluent with all elements of on-page optimization and off-page optimization.
- Audit websites and provide SEO advice.
- Expertise in Google Analytics and webmaster tools.
- Dealing with complex SEO issues.
- Keep up-to-date with search engine technology and algorithm changes.
- Minimum of 2 years SEO experience.
- Strong website marketing background.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Expresses a strict attention to detail.
- Project Management program/scheduling tools experience is a plus.
If you believe you have the experience and the skills for this position please email your CV along with your previous work to email@example.com